Early Childhood Research & Practice
Foundation and Corporate Sponsorship
See also: (Individual) Financial Contributions
The free online journal Early Childhood Research and Practice (ECRP), now in its 16th year, is seeking sponsors. ECRP does not charge users for access and cannot sell advertising. We depend on the generous sponsorship of individuals, foundations, and corporations.
Early Childhood Research & Practice (ECRP) is edited by Lilian G. Katz and is available to a worldwide audience at http://ecrp.illinois.edu. ECRP, which occupies a unique niche in the field of early care and education...
- is the first online, open-access, peer-reviewed journal that addresses issues related to the development, care, and education of children from birth to age 8.
- has an international reach and is multilingual (English, Spanish, and Chinese).
- provides a space where scholars, researchers, and practitioners can learn from one another.
- focuses primarily on research with clear implications for practice, including action research and teacher research, as well as quantitative studies.
- allows innovative use of full-color graphics, video, sound, and hypertext links.
- reaches decision makers in a variety of settings: directors of child care and early education programs, principals of public and private schools, teacher educators, professional development specialists, early interventionists, teachers of young children, and policy makers.
- receives more than 3 million user visits each year from around the world (total visitor sessions for FY 2014: 3,868,041)
Since it began in 1999, Early Childhood Research & Practice has been supported by foundations, corporate sponsors, and individual contributions. Among the journal’s generous supporters have been Teaching Strategies, Inc., Kaplan Early Childhood, Scholastic, Inc., and the Bernard Van Leer Foundation.
“The main reason I prefer to publish in ECRP is that I know the articles will get read and used by various EC stakeholders.”
Tax-deductible contributions to ECRP are managed by the University of Illinois Foundation (UIF). Large donations (see Sponsorship Levels) are recognized prominently on the ECRP Web site with the sponsor’s name and logo and a link to the sponsor’s Web site. ECAP reserves the right to be selective about sponsors to assure the integrity of the journal, ECAP, and the University of Illinois.
For more information, please contact us by phone at (217) 333-8729 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest, and we hope to hear from you soon.
Please support Early Childhood Research & Practice today!
Lilian G. Katz, Editor-In-Chief
Jean Mendoza, Associate Editor
Susan Fowler, Associate Editor